Marketing Assistant – Immediate start available
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 per annum + up to £3,000 discretionary Bonus
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Working Hours: 37.5hpw (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)
We are looking for an experienced marketing assistant with excellent proofreading and creative skills. You must have blog writing experience and be able to reference appropriately within blogs. With an excellent eye for detail you will work closely with the marketing team to fully support the day to day marketing and administration activities.
Working in Marketing means getting involved, you should not only be enthusiastic and creative in generating ideas but also systematic and organised to support the development of our innovative campaigns.
This is an office based hands-on role with a responsibility to ensure all marketing materials are delivered to the highest standard.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating blogs with appropriate referencing
• Managing marketing databases and CRM system;
• Managing social media activity;
• Creating and monitoring website content;
• Creating and writing clear, persuasive and engaging material for multiple digital and print platforms
• Creating and managing all marketing and sales materials;
• Event organisation, identify, plan and attend internal and external events;
• Market research activities;
• Providing a full and helpful service to all internal and external customers and partners;
• Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing plans and strategy;
• Administrative tasks;
• Degree in Marketing;
• Previous work experience in a professional marketing role
• Proof reading experience
• Experience in blog writing with the ability to reference correctly
• Excellent attention to detail and takes responsibility for accuracy of their work;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently;
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
• Experience of social media and online communities;
• Have a proactive attitude and the determination to achieve results;
• Event management skills;
• Experience of SEO
• Experience of Google Analytics
• Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Mail Chimp;
• Knowledge of using WordPress
The interview process will include an assessment centre which will include activities such as a proof reading and data cleansing activity, online profiling assessments and a presentation.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes a discretionary bonus, enhanced annual leave, health cash plan and much more.
To apply: please apply below or forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The recruitment process will close once a successful applicant has been sought so submit your application as soon as possible.
No agencies please