Healthcare Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + discretionary Bonus
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Working Hours: 37.5hpw (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
We are a small but fast-growing healthcare company and due to expansion, we have a fantastic opening in our Sales team.
Office based, you will be responsible for contacting CCG’s, GP Practices, Federations, Hospitals and other relevant NHS organisations and individuals to promote our full portfolio of products at a strategic level. Where required you will seek to gain inclusion of our products on formulary as well as ensuring an uptake in prescribing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building, developing and managing relationships with key CCG leads, Medicines Management, Clinical Leads, Optimisation Teams, Pharmacists and other relevant stakeholders
- Successful delivery of your objectives and where required supporting the field-based account executives in executing common goals
- Preparing, analysing and consistently tailoring business plans to achieve success
- Providing cost effective product solutions through identifying customer needs and requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge of our products and services as well as effectively use clinical evidence
- Ability to recognise market trends to identify opportunities for growth
- Implementing national and local marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Regional Business Managers to optimise activity and share best practice
- Updating all CRM records and systems with accurate and up to date contacts and activity
- A proven history of strong telesales and telemarketing performance
- Experience and capability of delivering sales, across a number of CCGs
- Highly motivated, driven and influential individual with a proven record
- Exceptional selling skills and excellent telephone manner
- Ambitious, innovative and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Experience of E-detailing
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle for business purposes is desirable
The successful candidate must have a proven history of strong telesales performance. An understanding of the NHS structure, decision making processes and commissioning is desirable but not essential, as training will be given but you must be able to absorb, understand and apply clinical information quickly.
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity in the Southern Region. You will have first class professional sales skills and strong business insights. You will need to be a real people person, who has the confidence to quickly engage in conversation with a wide range of people, negotiate and influence situations to deliver great results.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
The interview process will include activities such as a call pitch, online profiling assessments and a presentation.
Please apply below or forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The full role profile is available here. Healthcare Development Executive Role Profile
Interviews: w/c 18th March 2019.
No Agencies Please