Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum + up to £3,000 discretionary Bonus
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm), 37.5hpw
We are a small but fast-growing, forward thinking ethical healthcare company and have an opening in our finance department for a finance assistant. .
Office based, you will report to the financial controller and assist in the day to day running of the finance department. You will be responsible for the control and administration and for the timely and accurate processing of purchase ledger, corporate credit card and petty cash transactions.
We are looking for someone who can work successfully and communicate clearly and effectively with people at all levels with a willingness to work as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using Sage 200 to code and post supplier invoices, all expenses, raising invoices and credit notes
- Validate expense claims to receipts and matching activities
- Produce Weekly payment run and allocate payments on the system.
- Credit Control – Allocate payments received on Sage 200 and deal with any queries. You must be confident with dealing with customers on the phone and be able to analyse, sort out discrepancies and chase for payments
- Month end Bank Reconciliation
- Post Stock Movement adjustments in the nominal ledger
- Validate and track rebates given to the NHS, using excel pivot tables.
- Purchasing of all consumables, maintaining stock levels and area’s
- Raising Invoices and credit notes on request.
- Assist and Cover payroll in the absence of the financial controller (Training Provided)
- General administration duties
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills
- Experience with working on Accounting software
- Experience of working in a business and/or finance environment
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and interpersonal capabilities
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal guidance / supervision
There may be scope for training and development within the role / department if desired.
The successful candidate will be a real people person, who has the confidence to quickly engage in conversation with a wide range of people, negotiate and influence situations to deliver great results.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes a discretionary bonus, enhanced annual leave, health cash plan and much more.
Please apply below or forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Interviews will be held throughout the recruitment process therefore the vacancy may end before the closing date.
No agencies please
http://www.fontushealth.com/privacy-policy or by contacting 0121 661 4615.