Sales Account Executive – Wales
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + Company Car/Car Allowance + Bonus
Candidates must live within territory, have experience of Primary and Secondary care and have a good portfolio of key contacts with the given geography.
You must have worked within the territory in the last 2 months and have key contacts in the following health boards:
NHS Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University LHB
NHS Aneurin Bevan LHB
NHS Betsi Cadwaldr University LHB
NHS Cardiff & Vale University LHB
NHS Cwm Taf LHB
NHS Hywel DDA LHB
NHS Powys Teaching LHB
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy. You will have first class professional sales skills, strong business insights with an understanding you are promoting company image and values, as well as first class products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and executing effective and efficient territory planning to deliver targeted territory sales performance within an agreed budget;
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and sales targets;
- Preparing analysing and reporting on calls in order to progress the relationship and develop skills;
- Liaising with a variety of customers including CCG/HB leads, GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships;
- Using clinical and product knowledge to influence sales;
- Practical application of knowledge of our products and effective use of clinical evidence
- Planning, managing, arranging and attending stand meetings, trade shows, events and campaigns etc
- Substantive experience of Primary and Secondary Care selling
- Must currently be working within the desired territory
- Experience of selling Dermatology products, advantageous but not essential
- CCG/HB experience, advantageous but not essential and support will be provided to develop the required skills
- Experience and capability of delivering against sales strategy, including effective cross functional working
- Excellent planning and organising ability
- The ability to diagnose market trends and data to identify growth opportunities
- Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
- Exceptional selling, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle for business use
- Eligible to work in the UK
The full role profile is available here: Sales Account Executive Role Profile April 2019
The successful candidate must have a proven history of strong sales performance. A thorough understanding of the NHS, including the ability to identify key decision makers to deliver desirable outcomes, across primary care and secondary care.
We seek people who innovate, collaborate, problem-solve and develop themselves and their career. The successful candidate will be a real people person, who has the confidence to quickly engage in conversation with a wide range of people, negotiate and influence situations and deliver great sales performance.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer an excellent range of benefits which include a competitive salary, bonus based on sales and KPI’s, enhanced annual leave paid birthday leave, health cash plan, and much more.
Please forward your CV and covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
The vacancy will be closed once a suitable applicant has been found so do not delay in applying.